So here’s the facts, yak:
- I need to take a Data Structures class by the winter
- I can’t take it during the summer because I am going to Israel from July 8 to 29
- I can’t take it at Seattle’s community colleges in the fall because it conflicts with a grad class I need to take
- I can’t take it at College of Marin – they do not offer summer courses in Data Structures nor do they offer full distance learning
- I can’t take it at UCSC – they also do not offer full distance learning
- If I take it at UW, it will cost $2000 extra
- University of Phoenix’s classes take 5 weeks, but they do not offer an online Data Structures class
Things I haven’t yet concluded:
- Does University of Phoenix, in fact, offer a class that would fulfill my requirement?
- Are there other community college systems in the Seattle area that offer an equivalent class at some other time?
- Are there other online classes I could take during the summer to fulfill this requirement?
- Do I actually need to take this by the Winter? What has it as a prerequisite?
The real irony I just realized today: I’m going to Israel, which is a free trip worth around $2000. But if I was to take this class at UW, I’d be paying about $2000 more than I could have paid if I took it during the summer. AWESOME!