– Steve Sutton.
– I talk about him for a while, jeez.
– Google Maps’ 3D shit is awesome!
– How’s Your News?
– Paper Mario: TTYD
– Gamecube games vs. Wii games.
– Fall quarter awful shit.
So here’s the facts, yak:
- I need to take a Data Structures class by the winter
- I can’t take it during the summer because I am going to Israel from July 8 to 29
- I can’t take it at Seattle’s community colleges in the fall because it conflicts with a grad class I need to take
- I can’t take it at College of Marin – they do not offer summer courses in Data Structures nor do they offer full distance learning
- I can’t take it at UCSC – they also do not offer full distance learning
- If I take it at UW, it will cost $2000 extra
- University of Phoenix’s classes take 5 weeks, but they do not offer an online Data Structures class
Things I haven’t yet concluded:
- Does University of Phoenix, in fact, offer a class that would fulfill my requirement?
- Are there other community college systems in the Seattle area that offer an equivalent class at some other time?
- Are there other online classes I could take during the summer to fulfill this requirement?
- Do I actually need to take this by the Winter? What has it as a prerequisite?
The real irony I just realized today: I’m going to Israel, which is a free trip worth around $2000. But if I was to take this class at UW, I’d be paying about $2000 more than I could have paid if I took it during the summer. AWESOME!
– Rippin’ a Hybrid CD.
– 4-day weekend.
– Graduation approacheth.
– Drove back.
– Ate at this diner on the summit.
– Made this nice logo.
– Totally worked on my foot.
– No classes tomorrow!!??!!
– I fucked up the audio on this twice!
– Mellow day at Fanime
– Ate some pitas
– Ate some Korean BBQ
– Watched some Planet Earth
– Played some Wii
– Fanime hallway.
– The Glomp.
– Football uniform.
– Paolo’s party was fun! I puked.
– Went to some panels.
– Talking about music that you obviously can’t hear.
– Walking around Fanime.
– This video is out of chronological order: 1 3 2