I went to the Gravenstein Apple Fair in Sebastopol today. It was much fun, but even more so, it was very strange… lots of deja vu and past experiences. It’s like I’m going to die soon or something.
Signs I’m Going To Die:
6. I almost won a hermit crab today, and in the past I won two of them.
5. There was a girl at the fair who was the SPLITTING IMAGE of a friend I’ve known my whole life. I mean, EXACT. She had the same hat, same sweatshirt, same pants, same hair, and from the side the same face… it was only until I stared at her for a while that I noticed it wasn’t her. …She didn’t recognize me either.
4. This kid I’ve known since I moved to Marin was at the fair… but he was also at an antique car show I was at yesterday, and the day before I was talking to him before at my camp. He’ll probably be where I’m going tomorrow, also.
3. I was walking around with my sister, Lily, and only I noticed that this girl in front of us had IDENTICAL hair to Lily’s.
2. We saw these photos of this fat Bengal cat, and it told us of the future: if we keep feeding our new cat the way we do now, he’ll look exactly like that.
And the number one reason I’m going to die… I entered in an apple pie-eating contest today, and got second place (the winner, however, was a seasoned “pro”), and I’m going to burst. I’m never eating apple pie again.
All these strange occurences happened on this 12th day of August… I may die soon, but just you wait… I’m going to be RESURRECTED, BABY!!!
In other news, this page is actually getting visitors, which strikes me as odd. I mean, hell, this is a personal site! I’ve done no advertising, and there barely is any content up yet! My guess is that almost all the visitors to this page are looking for a site that lists all the reasons Mario is stoned or something. Perhaps I should add a list or something to the Misc. section for fun just so people looking for something like that will also enjoy my quality webpage. Hmph. Well how’s this… with my new comments feature on my blogs, why doesn’t anyone reading this reply and say hello. I just want to see what the hell’s going on here.