Frontend Web Development
Assignment for Week 16
- Download HTML5 Boilerplate.
- Create a paragraph inside
- Put some random text inside the paragraph.
css/style.css to make the paragraph 500 pixels wide and 500 pixels high.
- Add a
background-color to the paragraph.
- Add as many of these to the paragraph as you can:
Use DocHub for the correct syntax.
- When done, zip your workspace and send it to Jeffrey to see how it looks in simpler browsers.
- Animate the paragraph using
- Add pseudo-elements to the paragraph (
- Change its font using a web font from Google Web Fonts.
- Duplicate the paragraphs in the HTML and have your rules only apply to every other rule (
- Write more text in the paragraph than there is space in the box, and apply ellipses to the paragraph using
transition rule that animates the CSS change.
perspective to the
<body>, and then use different
transform values on the paragraph.