Frontend Web Development
Assignment for Week 15
- Create an HTML file and a CSS file.
- Add a doctype,
<body> into the correct places of the HTML file.
- Add a
<title> to the
- Link the CSS file to the HTML file by creating a
<link> element in the
- Create a paragraph.
- Put some random text inside the paragraph.
- Make the paragraph 500 pixels wide and 500 pixels high.
- Add as many of these to the paragraph as you can:
Use DocHub for the correct syntax.
- Animate the paragraph using
- Add pseudo-elements to the paragraph (
- Change its font using a web font from Google Web Fonts.
- Duplicate the paragraphs in the HTML and have your rules only apply to every other rule (
- Write more text in the paragraph than there is space in the box, and apply ellipses to the paragraph using
transition rule that animates the CSS change.
perspective to the
<body>, and then use different
transform values on the paragraph.